Peggy is a pioneer in the digital marketing industry (20 years). She thrives in the digital marketing space, leading innovative programs and driving cutting-edge advancements through the blending of AdTech and MarTech – the crossroads of people-based/identity marketing. She is passionate about taking marketing to the next level through innovation and education.
She believes that “reality is always kinder than the story we tell about it” (Byron Katie).
She is successful at cultivating relationships, leading creative and analytical teams, and establishing a culture of engaged and excited marketers looking for what’s next and ‘what if…’
As a creative, innovative, and strategic marketing consultant, She is successful at driving multi-faceted digital plans that cultivate and strengthen customer loyalty, enhance company brands, increase revenue, and propel client’s into new growth channels through digital marketing.
Thermo Fisher Scientific
The Relevancy Group
Christopher & Banks
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
• Marketing Strategy and Execution
• Multi-Channel Marketing Programs
• AdTech and MarTech – Identity/People-based Marketing
• Market Research, Testing, and Analysis
• Acquisition and Traffic Driving
• Email Marketing, PPC, SEM, Paid Search
• Project Leadership and Direction
• Agency/Client Relationship Management
• Cross Functional Team Leadership
• B2C and B2B Marketing
• Digital Marketing Education and Training Classes
• Motivating Leadership, Development, and Coaching